question for those who have been treated..
I’ve got an appointment on Thursday to see a gyn for treatment. My family doctor expects that they will be cauterized (sp)…..or burned off…..has anyone gone through this? What can I expect? I guess any information is good…but these are my most “burning” questions if you will!
1. How long does it normally take/session? (I’ve got one wart as far as I can tell, just inside)
2. How many times do people usually go back for treatment, and how long in between treatments?
3. How long until you see results? Or till you heal?
4. I’m assuming it’s painful…..is this true? How painful? Can you describe it? Please don’t sugar coat!
5. Was it painful even after the treatment? For how long?
6. Do people generally have to miss time at work for healing or is it something that you can kinda jump back into….(My appointment is at 9:45 am, so I was hoping to report back to work afterwards….is this going to be possible?)